This was the first classic movie I ever watched, I was 8 years old and I just remember how awesome it was. I still feel the to this day. I love how it was shot, you have to watch it in b&w it’s so not the same in color. In b&w it makes some of the scenes more creepy. The story is about this guy Mortimer (Cary Grant) who is a confirmed bachelor, who has written books about hating marriage, but he’s about to get married to the girl of his dreams Elaine (Priscilla Lane). But before he takes off with her he wants to stop at his aunt’s house to tell them, but his short stop turns into a wild adventure that takes place only in the house. While all this is going on he thinks he’s going insane and he’s new bride thinks he is too.
Arsenic and Old Lace (1944)
About Amanda Barnhart
I'm a avid film lover. I love collecting DVD's, and more recently movie posters. Along with doing that I'm a film critic (although I'm fairly new, only starting my site/blog in 2010). I'm also a amateur photographer. I try to keep my site up-to-date with the newest reviews. (To Find Out More Click The "About Me" Button) So definitely subscribe if your interested, and don't be afraid to leave your thoughts in the comment box but please keep it nice & clean, Thanks!
- I'm watching #CriminalMinds with 170 others on #tvtag tvt.ag/1gXYVAS 3 years ago
- Movie time! I'm watching #Gambit. Join the conversation on #tvtag bit.ly/1jGoxW7 3 years ago
- Just got this #Tvtag sticker. Check out my 648 other stickers on #tvtag bit.ly/MrXyQO #tvtag 3 years ago
- Lots of conversation about #castle on #GetGlue gtg.lu/15QgU8y 3 years ago
- I'm watching #Psych with 1034 other fans on #GetGlue gtg.lu/KGdD4k 3 years ago
Add blog to our directory.