OK I have to give this a 50% first off because it looked way better and funnier in the trailer. If it wasn’t for some of the cast I would have gave it a lower %. But again in the trailer it seemed way better and I was disappointed when I saw it. At the beginning I loved the idea of them going on vacation to get away from their families, and unfortunately they get caught when the flights get canceled, and they have to go to Four Christmases in one day. That concept sounded so funny, but it ended up getting a little annoying at time, yes some parts were funny (about the first half hour), but some just seemed to go on and on. Anyways I would watch again, but it just could have been so much better.
Four Christmases (2009)
About Amanda Barnhart
I'm a avid film lover. I love collecting DVD's, and more recently movie posters. Along with doing that I'm a film critic (although I'm fairly new, only starting my site/blog in 2010). I'm also a amateur photographer. I try to keep my site up-to-date with the newest reviews. (To Find Out More Click The "About Me" Button) So definitely subscribe if your interested, and don't be afraid to leave your thoughts in the comment box but please keep it nice & clean, Thanks!
- I'm watching #CriminalMinds with 170 others on #tvtag tvt.ag/1gXYVAS 3 years ago
- Movie time! I'm watching #Gambit. Join the conversation on #tvtag bit.ly/1jGoxW7 3 years ago
- Just got this #Tvtag sticker. Check out my 648 other stickers on #tvtag bit.ly/MrXyQO #tvtag 3 years ago
- Lots of conversation about #castle on #GetGlue gtg.lu/15QgU8y 3 years ago
- I'm watching #Psych with 1034 other fans on #GetGlue gtg.lu/KGdD4k 3 years ago
Add blog to our directory.